Lawyer in Fairfax, VA
Most people in the Fairfax area are focused on their daily business and personal affairs, which means that they might be unprepared for legal troubles unless they enlist a professional lawyer. Whether the legal circumstances confronting you are minor or serious, Johnson Legal is ready to help you tackle them at times that are convenient for you.
Whenever possible, we'll strive to settle your disagreements without resorting to the justice system because lawsuits can cost a fortune and take years to resolve. If litigation can't be avoided, however, rest assured that we're willing and able to act as your local representative until your case is resolved. We wish to give you a high level of customer service, so we'll answer any questions you might have as we partner with you to attempt to create a helpful strategy. We offer our clients:
- Intellectual property law services
Our lawyer works in Fairfax, VA, and is fully licensed and insured. We've been admitted to practice law in Virginia and the District of Columbia. Call and schedule an appointment today with Johnson Legal to take the first steps towards securing your legal rights.
Good with chemical patents.
I have always been pleased with their processing of my patent application, which was a very unique situation based on my employment with the Government. It was granted which was a win and they are very good at keeping me informed.
Share Us With Your Friends and Family
Thank you for sharing us with your friends and family. Referrals are the best thank you gifts we could possibly receive.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 7:00pm|
|Sat:||9:00am - 2:00pm|
- BS in Chemical Engineering from Iowa State University
- Registered Patent Attorney with US Patent and Trademark Office
- Member of Local Appellate Courts and US Supreme Court
- Admitted in VA and DC
- JD from George Washington University
- Member of Editorial Board for Law Practice Management (American Bar Association)
Thank you for visiting the website for Johnson Legal PLLC. The goal of this website is to provide information about the services offered by Johnson Legal PLLC. The Virginia State Bar considers such information to be advertising and, as such, requires the following type of disclaimer for the visitor to keep in mind while reviewing the website. As something written for lawyers by other lawyers, it’s long and detailed so be forewarned.
- None of the information on this website is intended to constitute, nor does it constitute, legal advice. This is true even if you really want it to be true because it helps your case or you win a bet. This website has only general information, not advice on your particular situation.
- This site is for informational purposes only based on the idea that the more you know about me, the better you will be able to determine whether I can be of assistance.
- You should not act, or refrain from acting, solely on the basis of any information or statement included in this site without first seeking advice from the appropriate professional or lawyer in your jurisdiction about the specific facts and circumstances in your case.
- Mr. Johnson is licensed to practice law in Virginia and the District of Columbia, as listed in his profile. This site is not intended to solicit representation that would constitute the unauthorized practice of law in any jurisdiction.
- This website is not intended to create and does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Johnson Legal PLLC. The only way to become a client is through mutual agreement memorialized by a written letter. If you have not received and countersigned a letter of representation, you are not a client of Johnson Legal PLLC.
- Just so we are clear, the use of the Internet or the email contact form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this website or the email contact forms on this website. Please call 202-445-2000 and get specific directions on how to transmit time sensitive information.
- The Virginia Bar has Rule 7.4 that permits lawyers in Virginia to “hold themselves out as limiting their practice in a particular area or field of law . . .”, but the lawyer cannot state or imply recognition or certification as a specialist in a particular field of law except for four specified areas of law. The designation “Patent Attorney” is one of those acceptable designations of specialization to denote admission to practice before the US Patent and Trademark Office. Lance G. Johnson became a registered Patent Attorney in 1987 and continues to represent clients in proceedings before the US Patent and Trademark Office.
- The determination of whether you need legal services and your choice of a lawyer should not be based solely on website information or advertisements. Sites hyperlinked in this site are not under the control of Johnson Legal PLLC and are provided merely as a service. Thus, Johnson Legal PLLC makes no representation or warranty concerning the content, accuracy or reliability of the linked content on such sites.
- Any case summaries that are presented on the website are for informational and exemplary purposes only. The results obtained are not necessarily the results that may be obtained in a case with different facts. Every case is different and fact specific, and the results obtained will be related to the facts and merits of that particular case.
- Whether you are a new or existing client of the firm, Johnson Legal PLLC cannot represent you on a new matter until the firm determines that there is no conflict of interest and that it is willing and otherwise able to accept the new engagement. Unless and until Johnson Legal PLLC or Mr. Johnson has informed you that the firm is willing and able to accept your new matter or requires further information to be able to evaluate whether to take your case, do not email or send the firm any information or documents that you consider private or confidential. If, for some reason, Mr. Johnson cannot take your case, any private or confidential materials you provided will be returned or destroyed upon your direction.